Make your digital content accessible
At VoiceBox, we believe that everyone should be able to access and enjoy digital content. Due to the rise of social media and the increase in popularity of video content, it is important that every organisation’s message can be seen, heard and understood by their target market.
By creating accessible content, you can establish a more inclusive environment that can be accessed by more clients, employees, and consumers.
As a multimedia agency, VoiceBox is committed to supporting you and providing methods that will enhance the accessibility of content via subtitles, voiceovers, captions and more. To learn more about the services we offer and how we can help your business, contact us today.
What do our customers say?
They have always been helpful and friendly, no matter what deadlines we threw at them!
The different types of accessibility services
There are different types of accessibility services available that businesses can incorporate into their media content. Some of VoiceBox’s most common accessibility services include:
- Voiceovers: Voiceovers provide information about what is happening on the screen, including scene changes, actions, and visual details.
- Subtitles: Subtitles can be in the same language as the audio or translated into a different language for viewers who are not fluent in the original language.
- Captions: Captions are similar to subtitles but also include non-speech elements like sound effects and music descriptions. They are essential for people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- SDH Subtitles: SDH (Subtitling for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing) subtitles that include additional information like speaker identification, music and sound descriptions, and other relevant audio elements.
- Sign Language Interpreting: Sign language is a visual language that uses gestures, facial expressions, and body language to convey meaning. Sign language interpretation can be provided through a video interpreter, an on-screen interpreter, or an in-person interpreter.
- Audio description: Audio description provides spoken narration of visual content such as movies, TV shows, and live performances for people who are blind or visually impaired. The audio describer verbally describes the important visual elements of the content.
By incorporating these different accessibility services, businesses can create a more inclusive environment for all users. It's important to consider which accessibility services are most suitable for your media content and target audience.
Contact VoiceBox to discuss the best accessibility option for your business
Why choose VoiceBox as your multimedia agency.
VoiceBox, part of Wolfestone Group, will work with you to make your organisation as accessible as possible through a range of different services, including sign language, SDH subtitles, and captions.
Versatile: Due to our expert team and extensive network of sign language interpreters, we can deliver seamless sign language services that effortlessly blend with your multimedia content.
Collaborative: We work side-by-side with our clients to meet 100% of your needs to ensure customer satisfaction, every time.
Flexible: Whether there is a change in brief, budget or timescale, we pride ourselves on our flexibility as an organisation to ensure your project is completed to a high standard.
Inclusive: As part of Wolfestone Group, we can meet 100% of your language needs. From translation to subtitling, we do it all.