British Voice Over
Looking for an authentic, native British voice over? VoiceBox can help. With years of experience and a wide-range of British voice over artists, we’ll ensure we find the right voice for your project.
VoiceBox is an award-winning multimedia agency with a difference. We believe in working collaboratively with our clients to ensure each and every voice over project perfectly fits their brand and project aims. Our aim is to involve you in every step of the process to ensure you achieve success – backed up by our 98% customer satisfaction rate.
- Our voice over services are industry-leading because of our experienced in-house team and extensive network of talented British voice actors.
- We offer over 220+ languages and many more accents for all types of projects – from marketing and advertising to eLearning courses.
- What’s more, our state-of-the-art recording process and professional production ensures we offer a superior service.
Get in touch today for a swift quote within the hour.
Why invest in a British voice over?
The British Received Pronunciation accent (RP) is one of the most recognisable accents around the world. Synonymous with some of the world’s greatest blockbusters and British period dramas, London’s world-class theatre scene, the British royal family, as well one of the world’s most significant broadcasters and news organisations – the BBC – its cultural gravitas is truly unmatched.
Given its wide reach, RP also earns a reputation as being a global accent. It has become the ‘standard’ that is taught to those learning English as an additional language.
Investing in a British voice over artist could be the perfect solution for elevating your content to the next level. Here are three reasons why:
- International image: The British RP accent has a truly international image and reach, which is vital when you are creating content to appeal to a wide audience.
- Cultural capital: When you invest in a British voice over artist, you can be assured you’ll associate your brand with the cultural capital afforded by the British RP accent.
- Brand recognition: Ensure you project the strong brand image you’re after when you invest in a British voice actors.
Voice over accents from across the British Isles
As well as RP, we proudly cover England and Britain’s rich variety of accents and dialects. For example, our voice over offering includes including Cockney, Yorkshire, Brummie, Scouse, Geordie and more. Just get in touch if you can’t source the exact accent you’re after and we’re sure to be able to help!
How does our voice over process work?
Here at VoiceBox, we pride ourselves on our unparalleled customer service. We have streamlined our process for getting a voice over to ensure it is as straightforward as possible for our valued clients. Here are our 5 simple steps for obtaining a voice over with VoiceBox.
- Firstly, listen to our range of British voice over artists and decide on your favourites. Then get in touch to with us to discuss your exact requirements for a British voice over artist including gender, tone and brand considerations.
- Secondly, provide us with your project script, or we can work with you to create one.
- Next, your script is sent to one of our handpicked professional British voice actors with specific expertise in your sector and project type.
- The voice over artist will record your voice over to your specifications.
- Finally, we will deliver the voice over for your approval. We can either send the audio file in your preferred format, or even embed and sync the voice over to your video content for you.
What do our customers say?
They have always been helpful and friendly, no matter what deadlines we threw at them!
Virtual College on our e-Learning voice over services
Why choose VoiceBox as your multimedia agency?
When working with VoiceBox, we aim to feel like an extension of your team, rather than a separate agency. We want to work with you at every step of the way to provide you with the best possible service. Here are the three reasons why we stand out:
- Versatile: Due to our experienced team and extensive network of British voice over artists, we can deliver narration that match the needs of your project perfectly. We aim to adapt our services to your very business and language requirements.
- Collaborative: We work side-by-side with our clients to ensure customer satisfaction, every time. We want to help you succeed, so will guarantee your full involvement throughout every step of the process.
- Flexible: After many years in the industry, we understand the unpredictable and demanding world of content creation. Whether there is a change in brief, budget or timescale, we pride ourselves on our flexibility as an organisation to ensure the project is still completed on time and to a high standard.