VoiceBox can help your content find its voice with its professional voice dubbing service.
VoiceBox prides itself on its end-to-end approach to customer service. As an award-winning multimedia agency, what makes us different is our dedication to meeting our client’s needs. We feel that’s reflected in our 98% customer satisfaction rate.
As a professional voice dubbing company, we follow a straightforward and transparent process. We take the time to understand your brand and project goals, and assign the best dubbing artist to your project for your specific needs. We want to ensure that our clients are involved in every step of the way, which leads to greater success in project delivery
Our services are available in 220+ languages with 2000+ professional dubbing and voice over artists on our books.
Get in touch today for a fast and free quote.
What is voice dubbing and how does it work?
Voice dubbing is the process of adding an audio voice over to a piece of content, and synchronising it to the lip movement of the actors on screen.
This is to create the impression that the actors are speaking their original, on-screen dialogue in the language of the voice over.
It is a popular method of providing a film soundtrack in a different (or multiple different) language(s) to the original. Dubbing is a complicated process which is overseen by experts with years of experience in the industry. There are three main steps:
- The first step involves creating a script in the language of your choice. This process involves not only translation of the original content, but total adaptation. This is because the linguist must also be an audiovisual expert and take into account the video content’s timecodes. They must create a new script that maintains the meaning and spirit of the original, but can also sync with the lip movements of the original actors, as well as syncing with any other timing or plot considerations.
- Next, it is about choosing the right voice talent for each actor and achieving the perfect recording. They must be experienced voice actors to be able to convey the emotion of the original dialogue. The recording itself must be of the appropriate quality.
- Finally, there is the post-production. This must be carried out by mixing experts who can layer the tracks to preserve the original audio as well as adding the newly-recorded voice overs.
What type of video dubbing service do we offer?
VoiceBox is an award-winning voice dubbing company. Given our extensive experience working on projects for industry-leading, global clients, we are able to offer a vast range of voice dubbing services for all project types. Our database of professional voice over actors are handpicked for their talent, experience and expertise. That’s why we can offer a range of dubbing services, including:
- Movies and feature films
- Television shows
- eLearning and training courses
- Advertising and marketing campaigns
- Video games
If you have a project outside the aforementioned categories, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. One of our friendly team members will advise you on how VoiceBox can work with you.
Why choose VoiceBox as your voice dubbing company?
When working with VoiceBox, we aim to feel like an extension of your team, rather than a separate agency. We want to work with you at every step of the way to provide you with the best possible service. Here are the three reasons why we stand out:
- Versatile: Due to our experienced team and extensive network of voice over actors, we can deliver a voice dubbing service that matches the needs of your project perfectly. We aim to adapt our services to your very business and language requirements.
- Collaborative: We work side-by-side with our clients to ensure customer satisfaction, every time. We want to help you succeed, so will guarantee your full involvement throughout every step of the process.
- Flexible: After many years in the industry, we understand the unpredictable and demanding world of content creation. Whether there is a change in brief, budget or timescale, we pride ourselves on our flexibility as an organisation to ensure the project is still completed on time and to a high standard.