E Learning Voice Overs
Bring your course material to life with an eLearning voice over from award-winning agency VoiceBox.
As an award-winning multimedia agency, VoiceBox has years of experience working on voice over projects for global, industry-leading clients – from The Open University to multinational tech companies.
We know that when it comes to giving your course material a voice, it can be tricky to know where to start. That’s where VoiceBox can help. We will take the time to get to know you and your specific project requirements. Then, we draw on the very best eLearning voice over artists, state-of-the-art recording and superior post-production to deliver excellent voice over, every time.
As proven by our 98% customer satisfaction rate, our process works for our clients. Which is why they come back to us time and time again for our end-to-end service. We pride ourselves on offering unparalleled customer support at every step of the process.Our services are available in 220+ languages with 2000+ professional voice over artists on our books.
Want a quote for eLearning voice talent? Get in touch today.
What type of eLearning voice over services do we offer?
Our eLearning voice over service is one of our most popular services.
We can also cover all types of teaching topics, even those with more complex material like medicine and other STEM subjects. If you have a project that falls outside of the aforementioned categories, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. One of our friendly team members will advise you on how we can work together.
Why invest in eLearning voice over?
Today, more people are learning online and via technology than ever before – not least due to the shift to a digital-first way of teaching in the past year. What's more, it’s a trend that is only set to accelerate in the coming years. But did you know that an estimated 285 million people are living with sight loss worldwide? With this in mind, how inclusive is your eLearning content really?
It has never been more important to put digital accessibility first, as well as considering the business case for being more inclusive. Here are three of our top reasons to invest in eLearning voice over for your content...
- Engage a global pool of learners: eLearning voice over services offer multilingual voice over options for international learners. This can help drive sales for your courses overseas.
- Be more inclusive: Ensure your eLearning content is fully accessible for those with sight loss or visual impairments by including a voice over. Voice over can also aid those learners who are neurodiverse and could benefit from reinforcement of the learning material in an additional way. We also offer a transcription service or Audio Description to guarantee full inclusivity.
- Reinforce your content: Did you know that investing in eLearning voice talent for your content can help learners engage more effectively with complex topics and details? While everyone learns differently, around 30% of the population are auditory learners, meaning they respond best to learning that involves listening to content.
Why choose VoiceBox as your eLearning multimedia agency?
When working with VoiceBox, we aim to feel like an extension of your team, rather than a separate agency. We want to work with you at every step of the way to provide you with the best possible service. Here are the three reasons why we stand out:
- Versatile: Due to our experienced team and extensive network of voice over artists, we can deliver eLearning narration that match the needs of your project perfectly. We aim to adapt our services to your very business and language requirements.
- Collaborative: We work side-by-side with our clients to ensure customer satisfaction, every time. We want to help you succeed, so will guarantee your full involvement throughout every step of the process.
- Flexible: After many years in the industry, we understand the unpredictable and demanding world of content creation. Whether there is a change in brief, budget or timescale, we pride ourselves on our flexibility as an organisation to ensure the project is still completed on time and to a high standard.