English Voice Overs
If you want to achieve global engagement for your video content, then there has never been a better time to invest in English voice over from VoiceBox.
English voice over
As one of the world's universal languages, English is spoken and understood in almost every region across the globe. Whether you are after an English narrator for a multinational advertising campaign, a cutting-edge video game or to fulfil accessibility requirements, trust VoiceBox to secure an authentic, native English voice over in your preferred English accent and dialect. We can cover:
- The UK and Ireland (Including the various English-language accents and dialects across Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Ireland)
- The USA (Covering each state and region)
- Australia and New Zealand
- The Caribbean
- Various non-native English-speaker accents
- Regions where English is spoken as a minority language
VoiceBox is an industry-leader in English-language voice over. We have worked with some of the world’s biggest companies, including luxury car manufacturers and multinational tech companies, to deliver the perfect voice for their project. Founded in 2015, we pride ourselves on our team’s wide-ranging expertise. It’s no wonder we maintain a 98% customer satisfaction rate after over 7 years of working on projects of every type and budget. As experts in accessibility, we are also trusted to offer our clients advice on creating inclusive content taking into account the latest accessibility requirements.
Why now’s the time to invest in English voice over
In 2021, English was named the most spoken language globally by Ethnologue, with an estimated 1.35 billion speakers worldwide. What’s more, the number of English speakers and learners is rapidly increasing.
It goes without saying that investing in an English narrator for your content is a shrewd business move, given that you have the greatest opportunity to be understood by the largest possible audience of people. In terms of return on investment, English voice over is by far the best value-for money!
Indeed, in the list of top 10 countries by GDP, four have English as an official, co-official or majority-spoken language (United States, India, United Kingdom and Canada), whilst others have a significant number of English speakers – such as Germany (56% of the population claim to speak English).
Here at VoiceBox, we are experts in sourcing the right English voice over artist for your project and meeting accessibility requirements. No matter your budget, turnaround time or project type, we can accommodate your requirements.
Our step-by-step process is straightforward and simple
The VoiceBox philosophy is that our clients are more like partners to us than customers. That’s why we want to guide you through every step of our process and guarantee your involvement from beginning to end.
What’s more, we handpick only the most professional and talented voice over artists for our books, meaning that you’re sure to find the perfect voice for your requirements.
- Feel free to browse for an English voice over artist and note any that stand out to you, or simply get in touch with one of our experts and let us guide you. You can do this by dropping us a message on our contact form or by ringing us on 01792-450-979.
- When you first get in touch, we’ll discuss your project details, as well as your wider brand considerations. We’ll collaboratively develop a quote, which takes into account your timescale and budget.
- Then, we’ll finalise the right voice over for you. We will think about the gender, age, tone of voice, dialect and regional accent that perfectly suits your project,
- Our voice over artists will get to work to record your brief. Then, our team will send it to you for your approval and to accommodate any changes you request.
- We will put the audio through post-production to guarantee clarity and crisp audio.
- Lastly, we’ll send you over the final version in your preferred format. You’re ready to go!
Which industries does our English voice over service cover?
Our experienced team has worked in virtually every sector and with every type of company. VoiceBox’s vast experience in English voice over projects has seen us work with industry leaders and disruptors from across the globe. We are proud that we endeavor to deliver excellence, every time. In fact, that’s why our clients keep coming back to us.
Our most popular English-language projects include (but are not limited to):
- eLearning and educational materials for English-speaking markets: Whenever you are creating eLearning content, think accessibility. Investing in English voice over will ensure that your content is accessible to those who are blind or visually impaired. We also offer a handy transcription service for full inclusivity. Simply get in touch and we can have one of our accessibility experts advise you.
- HR and corporate training videos: If you are creating brand-new internal content or simply need a voice over on multilingual HR content, allow VoiceBox to provide you with the best voice over talent for corporate content.
- Movie and trailer voice overs: From the cinematic glamour of Hollywood to the emerging brilliance of the British film industry, VoiceBox has worked across movies and trailers for many years. Whether you need an English narrator or subtitling services, turn to VoiceBox.
- B2B and B2C advertising campaigns: Whilst English is widely spoken across the world, it has never been more important to tailor and/or localise your ad campaigns to your target audience. If an Australian beer company wants to create a strong brand image in the UK, it makes sense to go with an Australian English voice over artist. But if you want to talk directly to particular communities and appear authentic, it is vital to use an English voice over artist specific to that region and country. Allow VoiceBox to help you find what works best for you.
Why we’re different
VoiceBox is the perfect partner for companies with global ambitions. Here are three reasons why you should choose us:
- Expert guidance: Our super talented team are experts in what they do. Their combined experience covers practically every sector imaginable, so whether you need accessible social media content, an e-Learning course or a radio ad, the VoiceBox team draw on their years of expertise to guarantee exceptional results.
- Client collaboration: We’re a multimedia agency with a difference. Our entire philosophy is based on collaboration. We prefer to treat our clients more like partners than customers, meaning your involvement at every stage of the process is vital for us in order to foster transparency and manage expectations from the get-go.
- Flexibility first: Founded almost 7 years ago, you can rest assured that VoiceBox has a deep understanding of the unpredictable – and often demanding – world of content creation! For you, this means we can adapt rapidly to changes in brief, budget or timescale for your English voice over project.