French Voice Overs
Want to tap into an audience that speaks one of the world’s fastest-growing languages? Or perhaps you’re getting set to launch in an exciting, emerging market? Guarantee your message has impact with an authentic, native French voice over from VoiceBox.
French is one of VoiceBox’s most requested languages, and for good reason. Our clients come to us because we have years of expertise across key French-speaking audiences, including:
- French Canada
- West Africa
- The Caribbean
- And more
Founded in 2015, we have over 7 years of client experience under our belt. During this time, VoiceBox has successfully delivered hundreds of French voice over projects to clients big and small, and we’re proud to maintain a 98% customer satisfaction rate.
We’re experts at what we do, meaning we have a deep knowledge of the many varieties of the French language, as well as regional dialects. From Morocco to Quebec to Paris, our native, professional French voice over talent covers every major Francophone region. You can trust us to have the perfect voice on our books to connect with your audience and deliver your message with impact. We also have thorough understanding of the latest digital accessibility requirements, and can help ensure that your content is inclusive.
Why invest in French voice over?
The French language’s rapid growth, especially in certain regions, makes French an incredibly attractive – and lucrative – language for businesses to create content in. What’s more, some predictions even suggest French may overtake Mandarin, English and Spanish to become the most-spoken language in the world.
Investing in French voice over therefore could see vast return on investment should you wish to capture Francophone audiences across the globe, as well as being inclusive to those French-speaking audiences who are blind or visually impaired.
It couldn’t be easier to get started with VoiceBox. No matter what multimedia content you need in French – from boosting accessibility of an eLearning course for students in emerging economies to a global fashion marketing campaign for a heritage French fashion brand – trust VoiceBox to deliver high-quality, professional voice over to meet your budget, deadline and accessibility needs.
What is the process for choosing a French voice over?
With VoiceBox, it couldn’t be easier to secure the perfect voice for your project.
We believe that our clients deserve the best, so that’s why we handpick only the most skilled French voice over talent for our services. With our wide range of professional, native voice over artists to choose from, let us advise you on the right voice for your needs.
- Feel free to browse our French voice over artists and note any that stand out to you, or simply get in touch with one of our experts and let us guide you. You can do this by dropping us a message on our contact form or by ringing us on 01792-450-979.
- When you first get in touch, we’ll discuss your project details, as well as your wider brand considerations. We’ll collaboratively develop a quote, which takes into account your timescale and budget.
- Then, we’ll finalise the right voice over for you. We will think about the gender, age, tone of voice, dialect and regional accent that perfectly suits your project,
- Our voice over artists will get to work to record your brief. Then, our team will send it to you for your approval and to accommodate any changes you request.
- We will put the audio through post-production to guarantee clarity and crisp audio.
- Lastly, we’ll send you over the final version in your preferred format. You’re ready to go!
Which French voice over services does VoiceBox offer?
Our expertise with the French language is vast and wide-ranging. Thanks to our globally-savvy team and industry-leading voice over talent, we’ve provided successful French voice over services across practically every sector and industry at the highest standard. Our most popular French-language projects include:
- eLearning and educational materials for French-speaking markets: The VoiceBox team are experts in accessibility, and can offer you bespoke guidance on both translating your content and making it inclusive. Investing in voice over can ensure that your content is accessible to those who are blind or visually impaired, or those who simply aren’t able to read on-screen content. We also offer a handy transcription service for full inclusivity.
- HR and corporate training videos: If your company is expanding to a Francophone region, allow us to translate your corporate content for your employees with a French voice over artist.
- Video game voice over: The French video game market is worth almost five billion euros. It’s no surprise, then, that we’ve helped numerous leading video game production companies over the past few years expand into French-speaking markets with French dubbing or a French narrator, as well as subtitles.
- Movie and trailer voice overs: Between inventing the cinematic auteur tradition and hosting the legendary Cannes Film Festival, it’s no surprise that French-speaking audiences are avid film fans. In 2021, the French cinemas outperformed almost all of their other European counterparts, with the box office scooping $542m despite the challenges of the global pandemic. Whether your project requires French dubbing or Audio Description, VoiceBox can help.
- B2B and B2C advertising campaigns: France is one of the largest economies in Europe, and additionally is the 6th largest in the world. What’s more, West African emerging markets have numerous opportunities for consumer growth. VoiceBox can help you to break into new French-speaking markets and capture new demographics with localised French voice talent specific to the region you’re targeting.
About the French language
Did you know that French is an official language in 29 independent nations, both in Europe and beyond? It has long been one of the most internationally-significant of the Romance languages, having evolved from Latin. What we know as Standard or Modern French today was actually born from the dialect of French spoken in Paris and the greater Metropolitan area.
Although today the title of lingua franca could be claimed by the English language instead, the global influence of French still endures. It’s important to remember that French is still one of the most spoken languages and remains an official language of:
And many more influential, internationally-operating organisations.
Why choose Voicebox for your French voiceover needs?
VoiceBox is the perfect partner for companies with global ambitions. Here are three reasons why you should choose us:
- Expert guidance: Our super talented team are experts in what they do. Their combined experience covers practically every sector imaginable, so whether you need accessible social media content, an e-Learning course or a radio ad, the VoiceBox team draw on their years of expertise to guarantee exceptional results.
- Client collaboration: We’re a multimedia agency with a difference. Our entire philosophy is based on collaboration. We prefer to treat our clients more like partners than customers, meaning your involvement at every stage of the process is vital for us in order to foster transparency and manage expectations from the get-go.
- Flexibility first: Founded almost 7 years ago, you can rest assured that VoiceBox has a deep understanding of the unpredictable – and often demanding – world of content creation! For you, this means we can adapt rapidly to changes in brief, budget or timescale for your voice over project.