German Voice Overs
Want to break into one of the world’s most lucrative markets? Turn to German voice over services from VoiceBox and we’ll guide you through every step of the process.
Based in the UK, VoiceBox is an industry-leading voice over agency that offers professional German voice over services for projects of all sizes and budgets. With over 7 years of experience in working closely with our valued clients, we are proud to maintain a 98% customer satisfaction rate for our services.
German is one of our most popular language requests, which is unsurprising when you consider it is the 11th most widely spoken language in the world.
If you’re looking for a German voice over artist for your project, look no further. We aim to treat our clients more like our partners, working with you at every step of the way to meet your requirements and deliver success. We source professional German voice over artists from:
As well as regions where Germany is spoken as a minority language. We get to know the exact aims and target audience of your project and help deliver a voice over in the exact dialect and accent you require. As experts in accessibility, we can also advise you on ensuring your content is as inclusive as possible.
Why work with a German voice over agency?
The German language is one of Europe’s powerhouse languages. That’s because it’s spoken everywhere from Berlin to Zurich to Brussels. On top of this, there are an estimated 130 million German speakers worldwide, proving that adding a German narrator to your content could significantly boost your potential audience reach and engagement.
Crucially, Germany – and many of the German-speaking countries mentioned previously – are also known for having some of the strongest economies in the world. Germany has the strongest national economy in Europe and the fourth-largest by nominal GDP in the world. This means that there are endless opportunities to drive sales and engagement in German-speaking regions.
Why not work with an experienced German voice over agency like VoiceBox to make your global ambitions come true?
We believe in a simple approach
No matter the type of German voice over artist needed – from Swiss to Belgian to Austrian – VoiceBox is perfectly placed to advise you on the right artist for your project.
Because we only pick the most talented voice over artists to be on our books, it means that we can keep our approach simple. All you need to do is tell us your project aims and requirements, and we can advise you on the rest. See below for our straightforward, step-by-step process.
- Feel free to browse our German voice actors and note any that stand out to you, or simply get in touch with one of our experts and let us guide you. You can do this by dropping us a message on our contact form or by ringing us on 01792-450-979.
- When you first get in touch, we’ll discuss your project details, as well as your wider brand considerations. We’ll collaboratively develop a quote, which takes into account your timescale and budget.
- Then, we’ll finalise the right voice over for you. We will think about the gender, age, tone of voice, dialect and regional accent that perfectly suits your project,
- Our voice over artists will get to work to record your brief. Then, our team will send it to you for your approval and to accommodate any changes you request.
- We will put the audio through post-production to guarantee clarity and crisp audio.
- Lastly, we’ll send you over the final version in your preferred format. You’re ready to go!
Which types of industries do we cover?
- eLearning and educational materials: From driving German sales to increasing accessibility and inclusivity, to reinforcing your key messages – there are so many reasons why it is important to invest in German voice over for your eLearning course or video content. We can also offer a transcription service should you require it.
- HR and corporate training videos: It is no secret that Germany is one of the most proficient nations in learning English, but simply assuming all your staff based in German-speaking regions speak English – or are comfortable receiving key information in English only – would be a grave business mistake. To guarantee universal understanding, turn to VoiceBox to help you source a German voice over artist for your corporate video content.
- Technical content: Manufacturing is one of the cornerstones of the German economy. All companies that have manufacturing, machinery or technical videos should ensure they translate their content when working within a German-speaking region. This may cover health and safety rules when using equipment, tutorial videos and more. Whether you are looking for a German narrator for your technical videos or simply German subtitling services, VoiceBox has you covered.
- B2B and B2C advertising campaigns: VoiceBox has particular expertise in ad campaigns, so you can trust us as your partner for entering German-speaking markets. As a German voice over agency, we can advise on everything from accent to tone, language and rhythm to ensure that your ad campaign is a success.
Why choose VoiceBox as your German voice over agency?
VoiceBox is the perfect partner for companies with global ambitions. Here are three reasons why you should choose us:
- Expert guidance: Our super talented team are experts in what they do. Their combined experience covers practically every sector imaginable, so whether you need accessible social media content, an e-Learning course or a radio ad, the VoiceBox team draw on their years of expertise to guarantee exceptional results.
- Client collaboration: We’re a multimedia agency with a difference. Our entire philosophy is based on collaboration. We prefer to treat our clients more like partners than customers, meaning your involvement at every stage of the process is vital for us in order to foster transparency and manage expectations from the get-go.
- Flexibility first: Founded almost 7 years ago, you can rest assured that VoiceBox has a deep understanding of the unpredictable – and often demanding – world of content creation! For you, this means we can adapt rapidly to changes in brief, budget or timescale for your voice over project.