Need clearer communication in your meetings? If your conferences tend to cross language barriers, look no further than VoiceBox’s professional video interpreting service.
VoiceBox is an award-winning multimedia agency that is focused on complete customer satisfaction. We’re extremely proud of our 98% customer satisfaction rate.
We understand the fast-moving world of business communications and always aim to meet our client’s needs, even at the last minute. That’s why working flexibly is in our DNA – it means we can quickly and easily offer the highest-quality interpreting for remote conferences, online meetings, in-person events and more. Our interpreting services are available in 220+ languages with 2000+ professional linguists and interpreters on hand in our exclusive and well-vetted network.
Get in touch today for a fast and free quote.
What type of video interpreting services do we offer?
When it comes to interpreting, we have extensive experience working on multiple different project types – from remote conference interpreting and conference translation services, to live, in-person events.
We have also successfully worked with a range of industry-leading, global clients, from multinational tech companies to global car manufacturers, to independent production companies – many of whom rely on us time and time again for our high-quality multilingual interpreting services. We offer video interpreting services for:
- International conferences and meetings
- Academic conferences
- Sales conferences
- Political meetings
- Business negotiations and meetings
- Legal proceedings
- Medical and healthcare communications
- And more
No topic is too niche or complex for our expert linguists.
If you have a potential project or event that may not fit into the categories above, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our talented team at VoiceBox are always ready to discuss how we can best work together to meet your needs.
Our network of expert interpreters have been specifically picked for their breadth of experience and industry knowledge, meaning we can offer video interpreting services spanning numerous sectors and meeting types.
We only use interpreters who fit our strict criteria, which includes a minimum number of years’ of experience and professional references from similar projects.
Why invest in video interpreting services?
Today, the word is more globalised than ever. If companies are to survive and thrive, they must now be prepared to meet and do business with international stakeholders. What’s more, the rapid shift to a digital-first way of working – and communicating – has meant most meetings and conferences have now shifted online.
Here at VoiceBox, we want to ensure our clients can communicate clearly and efficiently via video conferencing, no matter the language barriers they may face. Here are three reasons to invest in services offered by video remote interpreting companies like VoiceBox:
- Boost participation in meetings: Interpreting is an inclusive tool to boost participation from everyone present in meetings, particularly those who are less confident with their language skills. This makes brilliant business sense for those critical meetings when everyone’s contributions are needed.
- Break into new markets: Our conference translation services can foster clear communication between key contacts in new, target markets, such as potential investors, product stockists and more.
- Eliminate the chance of misunderstandings: By providing a professional interpreter, there is no room for costly misunderstandings when communicating in multiple different languages or among those who speak English as an additional language.
Why choose VoiceBox as your multimedia agency?
When working with VoiceBox, we aim to feel like an extension of your team, rather than a separate agency. We want to work with you at every step of the way to provide you with the best possible service. Here are the three reasons why we stand out among other video remote interpreting companies:
- Versatile: Due to our experienced team and extensive network of interpreters, we can deliver conference translation services that match the needs of your event perfectly. We aim to adapt our services to your very business and language requirements.
- Collaborative: We work side-by-side with our clients to ensure customer satisfaction, every time. We want to help you succeed, so will guarantee your full involvement throughout every step of the process.
- Flexible: After many years in the industry, we understand the unpredictable and demanding world of communications. Whether there is a change in brief, budget or timescale, we pride ourselves on our flexibility as an organisation to ensure the event is still catered to to a high standard.