Irish Voice Over
If you’re searching for authentic Irish voice over talent, you’re in the right place. VoiceBox can provide you with a professional voice over that perfectly fits with your brand.
As an award-winning multimedia agency, VoiceBox specialises in delivering high-quality voice over to a range of clients in virtually every sector. We work across numerous accents and 220+ languages, with a global network of talented, experienced voice over artists at our fingertips.
We pride ourselves on our unparalleled customer service, demonstrated by our 98% customer satisfaction rate. We will work collaboratively to understand our client’s brand requirements and voice, and involve the client at every step of the way to achieve their goals.
Why not get in touch today for a quick quote for Irish voice talent?
Why invest in an Irish voice over?
Did you know that the Irish accent is one of the best-loved accents globally? According to a recent poll, the Irish accent was voted one of the most popular UK accents.
Due to the enduring influence of Ireland as a popular setting for classic works of literature and poetry, as well as Hollywood blockbusters and award-winning TV shows, the Irish accent has long enjoyed a global image.
The powerful reputation of the Irish accent internationally is also down to the countless Irish communities living across the world. These communities’ contribution to society and culture in their respective countries has also cemented the perception of the Irish accent as one that is overwhelmingly positive.
Here are three reasons why now’s the time to invest in Irish voice talent:
- International reputation: The Irish accent has an international image, meaning you can be assured your brand will be ready to go global with an advertising or marketing campaign.
- Cultural capital: An Irish voice over will help associate your brand with the cultural capital afforded by the Irish accent.
- Instant brand recognition: Project the brand image you’re after when you invest in an Irish accent voice over.
How does our voice over process work?
Here at VoiceBox, we promise to put our clients first. Our straightforward voice over process has been designed to make it as simple as possible for our clients to obtain a voice over. Here are our 5 easy steps for getting an Irish voice over from VoiceBox.
- Firstly, listen to our range of voice over artists – from the Republic of Ireland and northern Irish voice overs - and decide on your shortlist. Then you can get in touch to with us to discuss your exact requirements for an Irish voice over artist including gender, tone and brand considerations.
- Secondly, provide us with your project script, or we can work with you to create one.
- Next, your script is sent to handpicked, professional Irish voice talent with specific expertise in your sector and project type.
- The voice over artist will record your voice over to your specifications.
- Finally, we will deliver the voice over for your approval. We can either send the audio file in your preferred format, or even embed and sync the voice over to your video content for you.
What do our customers say?
They have always been helpful and friendly, no matter what deadlines we threw at them!
Virtual College on our e-Learning voice over services
Why choose VoiceBox as your multimedia agency?
When working with VoiceBox, we aim to always feel like an extension of your team, rather than a separate agency. We want to work with you at every step of the way to provide you with the best possible service. Here are the three reasons why we stand out:
- Versatile: Due to our experienced team and extensive network of Irish voice over artists, we can deliver voice over that match the needs of your project perfectly. We aim to adapt our services to your very business and language requirements.
- Collaborative: We work collaboratively with our clients to ensure customer satisfaction, every time. We want to help you succeed, so will guarantee your full involvement throughout every step of the process.
- Flexible: We understand the unpredictable and demanding world of content creation. Whether there is a change in brief, budget or timescale, we pride ourselves on our flexibility as an organisation to ensure the project is still completed on time and to a high standard.