Italian Voice Overs
Break into one of the most culturally significant nations in the western world with a professional Italian voice over.
Looking to expand or launch your services in a new marketplace? Our database contains Italian voice actors from multiple regions, including countries where it is spoken as a minority language.
If you require a specific accent or tone, then we will find the perfect voice for your project.
Founded in 2015, VoiceBox has witnessed accelerated growth and has developed extensive experience over the years. Whether you want a voice-over to fulfil your accessibility needs or marketing goals, we can help!
Contact us today for more information.
Should My Business Invest?
Thinking about investing in Italian voice over talent for your content? Now’s the perfect time!
The romance language maintains an impressive global influence, with over 65 million speakers in Italy and an additional 20 million speakers worldwide. It is also one of the fastest growing languages in the world!
Did you know that within a month of Italy winning Eurovision in 2021, Duolingo saw a 56% increase in new learners choosing to learn the country’s language? This brought the total worldwide Italian learners on Duolingo to 40 million! Emphasising the scale of the market that could be left behind if your content is not accessible in Italian.
By incorporating this influential language into your multimedia content, you will reach a wider audience and gain more customers.
The Benefits of Professional Italian Voiceovers
1. Encompassing your brand
Here at Voicebox, we are experts in encompassing and understanding your brand. Voiceovers need to maintain your tone of voice, as this set you apart from competition in your industry. So, how do we do this?
Well, VoiceBox works with you to support your core values and works hard to ensure your tone, message is carried through once translated so that the ethos of your brand is maintained throughout multiple languages, dialects, and regions.
Across Italy, there are over 34 dialects which are often region specific. Therefore, to communicate in Italian you need to ensure that you are targeting the correct language. This is one of the many things VoiceBox can advise on.
2. Using an expert voice artist
Using an artist that is fluent in Italian will allow your company to look credible in the marketplace. Words and phrases will be properly pronounced, and the artist can make the script their own by adding emphasis to important points.
Here at VoiceBox, we want to make our process as straightforward and simple as possible for our valued clients. We’ve set out below the 6 steps to getting started with securing the right voice for your project.
- Feel free to browse our database of artists and note any that stand out to you, or simply get in touch with one of our experts and let us guide you.
- When you first get in touch, we’ll discuss your project details, as well as your wider brand considerations. We’ll develop a quote, which considers your timescale and budget.
- Then, we’ll finalise the right voice for you. We will think about the gender, age, tone of voice, dialect and regional accent that perfectly suits your project,
- Our artists will get to work to record your brief. Then, our team will send it to you for your approval and to accommodate any changes you request.
- We will put the audio through post-production to guarantee clarity and quality of audio.
- Lastly, we’ll send you over the final version in your preferred format and you’re ready to go!
Using Voiceovers in Your Content
- eLearning and educational materials: The global eLearning market surged above USD 315 billion in 2021 and is continuing to grow by 20% in 2022. Translating your eLearning content into Italian could reach up to 85 million more people, given the vast number of speakers across the world. What’s more, adding voice overs to your content guarantees accessibility for the blind and visually impaired community. We also offer a transcription service to guarantee inclusivity.
- HR and corporate training videos: Is your company expanding into an Italian-speaking market? You wouldn’t be alone. As one of the EU’s economic powerhouses, foreign investors, start-ups and international companies have been flocking to Italy in recent years. But you’ll need to remember to translate your corporate multimedia content for your employees. VoiceBox has years of experience with HR and corporate training videos.
- Video games: According to the IIDEA (Italian Interactive Digital Entertainment Association), Italy’s gaming industry is seeing rapid growth; The sector has grown by 45% in the past 3 years. To tap into this thriving industry, ensure you have Italian voice artists on board to narrate the content and provide accessibility.
- B2B and B2C advertising campaigns: Italy is the second most important industrial country in the EU after Germany and the 8th largest exporter in the world. Ensure you invest in high-quality voice over for your ad campaigns to capture the attention of one of the EU’s most lucrative markets.
About the Italian language
Italian is a Romance language of the Indo-European family, just like French, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian and others. It is one of the closest living languages to Latin.
It’s important to note that, despite there being an established Modern Standard Italian, (the language that Italian learners across the world are likely to see in their textbooks) Italy is by no means a monolingual country.
There are 34 spoken languages and dialects, including:
Every business looking to create content in the Italian language should use our expert team to happily guide you through the process.
Why choose VoiceBox?
VoiceBox is the perfect partner for companies with global ambitions. If you’re looking for high-quality voice talent, here are three reasons why you should choose us:
- Expert guidance: Our talented team are experts in what they do. Their combined experience covers practically every sector imaginable, so whether you need accessible social media content, an e-Learning course, or a radio ad; the VoiceBox team draw on their years of expertise to guarantee exceptional results.
- Client collaboration: We’re a multimedia agency with a difference. Our entire philosophy is based on collaboration. We prefer to treat our clients more like partners than customers, meaning your involvement at every stage of the process is vital for us in order to foster transparency and manage expectations from the get-go.
- Flexibility first: You can rest assured that VoiceBox has a deep understanding of the unpredictable – and often demanding – world of content creation! For you, this means we can adapt rapidly to changes in brief, budget or timescale for your voice over project.