Italian Voice Overs
Want your brand to break into one of the most culturally-significant nations in the Western World? Now’s the time to invest in Italian voice over for your multimedia content. Trust VoiceBox to guide you through every step of the process.
VoiceBox’s Italian voice talent spans every Italian-speaking region across the globe, including regions where it is spoken as a minority language. If you require a specific Italian accent voice over, you can rest assured that we will find the perfect voice for your project based on your chosen Italian dialect. Choose an authentic voice over from across:
- Switzerland (Swiss Italian)
- San Marino
- Vatican City
- USA (Italian-American dialect)
Founded in 2015, VoiceBox boasts over 7 years of voice over expertise, not counting our team’s many more years of industry experience under their belt. That’s why we maintain a 98% customer satisfaction rate – it proves that our clients keep coming back for our exceptional service. Whether you want a voice over to fulfil your accessibility needs or marketing goals, we can help.
There’s never been a better time to invest in Italian voice over
Thinking about biting the bullet and finally investing time and resources into Italian voice over talent for your content? Ora è il momento giusto! Now’s the perfect time! But why
Although it may be eclipsed in terms of number of speakers by global languages like English, French, Portugese and Mandarin Chinese, the Italian language maintains an impressive influence both in Europe and beyond.
In fact, the Italian language is one of the most significant languages of the Western World. Between viral Italian-language hits, cult TV shows and Oscar-winning movies – the last few years may have seen the Italian language knock English off its throne when it comes to pop culture influence. In fact, did you know that within a month of Italy’s Eurovision win in 2021, Duolingo saw a 56% increase in new learners taking up Italian?
Nowadays, any company that creates multimedia content needs to consider investing in Italian multimedia translation or risk being left behind. What’s more, as experts in accessibility, VoiceBox understands that more consumers than ever are demanding inclusive content – and rightly so. Allow us to advise you on the right pathway for your company and project.
The process for getting an Italian voice over couldn’t be easier
At VoiceBox, we want to make the voice over process as straightforward and simple as possible for our valued clients. We’ve set out below the 6 steps to getting started with securing the right voice for your project.
- Feel free to browse our Italian voice over talent and note any that stand out to you, or simply get in touch with one of our experts and let us guide you. You can do this by dropping us a message on our contact form or by ringing us on 01792-450-979.
- When you first get in touch, we’ll discuss your project details, as well as your wider brand considerations. We’ll collaboratively develop a quote, which takes into account your timescale and budget.
- Then, we’ll finalise the right voice over for you. We will think about the gender, age, tone of voice, dialect and regional accent that perfectly suits your project,
- Our voice over artists will get to work to record your brief. Then, our team will send it to you for your approval and to accommodate any changes you request.
- We will put the audio through post-production to guarantee clarity and crisp audio.
- Lastly, we’ll send you over the final version in your preferred format. You’re ready to go!
Italian voice over services that VoiceBox offer
- eLearning and educational materials: The global eLearning market surged above USD 250 billion in 2020 and is continuing to grow rapidly. Translating your multimedia eLearning content into Italian could reach up to 85 million more people, given the vast number of Italian speakers across the world. What’s more, adding Italian voice over talent to your content guarantees accessibility for those Italian speakers who are blind or visually impaired, or those who simply aren’t able to read on-screen content. We also offer a transcription service to guarantee inclusivity.
- HR and corporate training videos: Is your company expanding into an Italian-speaking market? You wouldn’t be alone. As one of the EU’s economic powerhouses, foreign investors, startups and international companies have been flocking to Italy in recent years. But you’ll need to remember to translate your corporate multimedia content for your employees. VoiceBox has years of experience with HR and corporate training videos, from Health and Safety regulations to training on a specific role. Trust us to deliver success with a professional Italian accent voice over.
- Video game voice over: According to the IIDEA (Italian Interactive Digital Entertainment Association), Italy’s gaming industry is seeing rapid growth; Did you know the sector has grown by 45% in the past 3 years? To tap into this thriving industry, ensure you have Italian voice talent on board to narrate the content and provide accessibility, as well as looking into Italian-language subtitling services.
- B2B and B2C advertising campaigns: Italy is the second most important industrial country in the EU after Germany and also the 8th largest exporter in the world. Ensure you invest in high-quality Italian voice over for your ad campaigns to capture the attention of one of the EU’s most lucrative markets.
About the Italian language
Italian is a Romance language of the Indo-European language family, just like French, Spanish, Portugese, Romanian and others. It is one of the closest living languages to Latin, and evolved from the vulgar Latin spoken in the Roman Empire.
It’s important to note that, despite there being an established Modern Standard Italian – the language that Italian learners across the world are likely to see in their textbooks – Italy is by no means a monolingual country. Did you know there are around 34 native spoken languages and related dialects in Italy?
This is a crucial consideration that every company looking to do business in Italy – or create content in Italian – should make. Our expert team will happily guide you through this process.
Why choose VoiceBox for your Italian voice over?
VoiceBox is the perfect partner for companies with global ambitions. If you’re looking for high-quality Italian voice talent, here are three reasons why you should choose us:
- Expert guidance: Our super talented team are experts in what they do. Their combined experience covers practically every sector imaginable, so whether you need accessible social media content, an e-Learning course or a radio ad, the VoiceBox team draw on their years of expertise to guarantee exceptional results.
- Client collaboration: We’re a multimedia agency with a difference. Our entire philosophy is based on collaboration. We prefer to treat our clients more like partners than customers, meaning your involvement at every stage of the process is vital for us in order to foster transparency and manage expectations from the get-go.
- Flexibility first: Founded almost 7 years ago, you can rest assured that VoiceBox has a deep understanding of the unpredictable – and often demanding – world of content creation! For you, this means we can adapt rapidly to changes in brief, budget or timescale for your voice over project.