Keep everyone engaged at your event with live subtitles from VoiceBox.
From in-person conferences to online lectures, VoiceBox’s live subtitles service makes sure no one misses a word of what’s being said.
As an award-winning UK-based multimedia agency that has worked with global clients from Google to Bentley to The Open University, VoiceBox is your partner of choice for live subtitles. No matter the budget or location, we always aim to cater to our clients’ requirements – even if you need us at the very last minute!
Which events do we cover with live subtitles?
We can offer live subtitles and live stream captioning for all events and sectors, either in-person or remotely, including:
- Company webinars
- Meetings and conferences
- Live stream captioning, both corporate and for entertainment
- Classroom teaching
- Lecturers and seminars, including those covering complex academic material
- International conferences
And more ...
We can also offer live transcription services whereby we transcribe your event in real time and provide you the full transcript at the end. Alternatively, we can put together a transcript from the live subtitles we produced. Our wide range of professional, highly experienced stenographers cover virtually every industry and niche. They can give you personalised advise based on your specific requirements.
Got an event coming up and want to know how live subtitles can work for you? Speak to a friendly expert
At VoiceBox, we take the time to understand your event, company and industry before we kick off our professional live subtitles service. This can be carried out either in-person or remotely, and can be carried out multilingually if required.
Our clients trust us time and time again to enhance accessibility of their events and to foster better engagement and comprehension. We are proud of our first-rate, personalised customer service – just look at our 98% customer satisfaction rate. If you’re interested in a top-quality live subtitles service, we’d love to hear from you.
How do live subtitles work?
Our live subtitles service might seem to work like magic but it’s all down to VoiceBox’s combination of experienced captioners, handpicked for their expertise and niche, and the highest quality technology. All of this guarantees that your speech is accurately captured into on-screen text.
- Here’s how it works:
- Whether you’re operating on a video conferencing platform like Zoom or Skype or physically based in a conference space, all you’ll need to provide is an internet connection and some form of display – whether that happens to be through a large screen or multiple screens at a venue, or by hosting a Zoom call.
- Our trained live subtitlers – who are real people, also known as stenographers – will transcribe the event’s dialogue in real time using a specialist stenotype machine and another computer to translate phonetic symbols into captions.
- The subtitles will then be instantaneously displayed on your screen/s or stream for your audience to read without interfering with your event. (Our team can type up to 300 words a minute.)
We also offer live transcription services should you wish to have a post-event transcript, or we can easily generate one from our subtitles. VoiceBox supports the technical set up and rehearsals, and will provide a dedicated project manager who will attend the event to ensure everything runs smoothly.
If you’re unsure about this set-up or want to know more about live stream captioning, don’t worry – the team at VoiceBox can advise you at every step of the way. Simply tell us more about your event using our contact form, and one of our friendly and experienced VoiceBox team members will be in touch to discuss how we can work together.
What do our clients say?
Thanks for (as always) providing quality subtitles and exceptional customer service. Your team made a real difference to yesterday’s event.
Ophelia Edwards, Events manager at Aviva
Why choose VoiceBox?
At VoiceBox, we want to work with you at every step of the way to provide you with the perfect multilingual subtitles for your global content. Here are the three reasons why our services stand out:
- Versatile: Due to our expert team and extensive network of stenographers, we can deliver live subtitles that match the needs of your project.
- Collaborative: We work side-by-side with our clients to ensure customer satisfaction, every time.
- Flexible: Whether there is a change in brief, budget or timescale, we pride ourselves on our flexibility as an organisation to ensure your event is still catered for to a high standard.