Boost accessibility and keep your audience engaged with live captions from VoiceBox
From in-person conferences to digital seminars, VoiceBox’s live captioning service makes sure your brand's message is fully understood.
Live captions are perfect for any event in which you want to maximise engagement and inclusion, whether it’s in person or remote. Here are our top reasons to invest in live subtitles:
- Guarantee accessibility for those who may be deaf or hard of hearing
- Promote inclusion for those neurodiverse participants who could benefit from captions to reinforce the event’s messaging
- Boost comprehension for those who are non-native English speakers or anyone who is simply watching from a noisier environment.
- Live stream captioning in another language for an event with multilingual participants
- Our live transcription services can create a post-event transcript for those not present
- Maximise engagement and participation for all
Find out more about live captions
Which events do we cover with live captions?
We can offer live subtitles and live stream captioning for all events and sectors, either in-person or remotely, including:
- Company webinars
- Meetings and conferences
- Live stream captioning, both corporate and for entertainment
- Classroom teaching
- Lecturers and seminars, including those covering complex academic material
- International conferences
And more ...
We can also offer live transcription services whereby we transcribe your event in real time and provide you the full transcript at the end. Alternatively, we can put together a transcript from the live subtitles we produced. Our wide range of professional, highly experienced stenographers cover virtually every industry and niche. They can give you personalised advise based on your specific requirements.
Got an event coming up and want to know how live captions can work for you? Speak to an expert today
At VoiceBox, we take the time to understand your event, company and industry before we kick off our professional live captioning service. This can be carried out either in-person or remotely, and multilingually if required.
Our clients trust us time and time again to enhance accessibility of their events and to foster better engagement and comprehension. We are proud of our first-rate, personalised customer service – just look at our 98% customer satisfaction rate. If you’re interested in a top-quality live subtitles service, we’d love to hear from you.
How do live captions work?
Our live captioning service might seem to work like magic but it’s all down to VoiceBox’s combination of experienced captioners, handpicked for their expertise and niche, and the highest quality technology. All of this guarantees that your speech is accurately captured into on-screen text.
- Here’s how it works:
- Whether you’re operating on a video conferencing platform like Zoom or Skype or physically based in a conference space, all you’ll need to provide is an internet connection and some form of display – whether that happens to be through a large screen or multiple screens at a venue, or by hosting a Zoom call.
- Our trained live captioner – who are real people, also known as stenographers – will transcribe the event’s dialogue in real time using a specialist stenotype machine and another computer to translate phonetic symbols into captions.
- The captions will then be instantaneously displayed on your screen/s or stream for your audience to read without interfering with your event. (Our team can type up to 300 words a minute.)
We also offer live transcription services should you wish to have a post-event transcript, or we can easily generate one from our subtitles. VoiceBox supports the technical set up and rehearsals, and will provide a dedicated project manager who will attend the event to ensure everything runs smoothly.
If you’re unsure about this set-up or want to know more about live stream captioning, don’t worry – the team at VoiceBox can advise you at every step of the way. Simply tell us more about your event using our contact form, and one of our friendly and experienced VoiceBox team members will be in touch to discuss how we can work together.
What do our clients say?
Thanks for (as always) providing quality subtitles and exceptional customer service. Your team made a real difference to yesterday’s event.
Ophelia Edwards, Events manager at Aviva
Why choose VoiceBox?
At VoiceBox, we want to work with you at every step of the way to provide you with the perfect multilingual subtitles for your global content. Here are the three reasons why our services stand out:
- Versatile: Due to our expert team and extensive network of stenographers, we can deliver live subtitles that match the needs of your project.
- Collaborative: We work side-by-side with our clients to ensure customer satisfaction, every time.
- Flexible: Whether there is a change in brief, budget or timescale, we pride ourselves on our flexibility as an organisation to ensure your event is still catered for to a high standard.