Russian Voice Over
Tap into the power of one of Europe’s most widely-spoken languages with Russian voice overs from VoiceBox.
Looking for the very best Russian voice over talent around? You’ve come to the right place. VoiceBox has over 7 years of experience working with industry-leading clients to deliver professional voice over for their projects.
We have specific expertise in delivering Russian voice over, and our professional voice talent is based across numerous Russian-speaking regions, or regions in which it is spoken as a minority language. This is to guarantee the tone and accent of your voice over perfectly suits your target audience. Choose Russian voice talent from:
- The Caucasus
- Central Asia
And more! No matter your project size, type or turnaround time, allow our talented team to guide you through every step of the process. With a 98% customer satisfaction rate, you can rest assured you are in the very best hands with VoiceBox.
Interested in our services?
How Russian voice over could boost your business
Want to unlock the potential of audiences in Eastern Europe? Far from being confined to the borders of Russia, the Russian language is widely-spoken across numerous countries – both in Eastern Europe and beyond. There are roughly 260 million Russian speakers, 150 million of whom are native speakers.
That’s why Russian is ranked “the most geographically widespread language” in all of Eurasia, as well as the most popular native language in Europe. In business terms, it’s wise to never underestimate the power of a native language.
As an official language of the United Nations, Russian is a vital language of international relations and diplomacy, as well as business. Indeed, Russia has a strong economy based on its enormous size and abundance of natural resources, particularly oil and natural gas. What’s more, the powerful Russian media sector continues to present lucrative opportunities for advertising and brand endorsements. In short, there has never been a better time to invest in Russian voice talent for your multimedia content.
Want a slice of the pie?
The very best Russian voice over talent, made simple
At VoiceBox, we want to make the voice over process as straightforward and simple as possible for our valued clients. Below. we've set out the six steps to getting started with securing the right voice over for your project.
- Feel free to browse our Russian voice over talent and note any that stand out to you, or simply get in touch with one of our experts and let us guide you. You can do this by dropping us a message on our contact form or by ringing us on 01792-450-979.
- When you first get in touch, we’ll discuss your project details and you can let us know if there are any voices that particularly interested you. We’ll also cover your wider brand considerations for Russian voice over services. We’ll collaboratively develop a quote, which takes into account your timescale and budget.
- Then, we’ll finalise the right voice over for you. We will think about the gender, age, tone of voice, dialect and regional accent that perfectly suits your project.
- Our voice over artists will get to work to record your brief. Then, our team will send it to you for your approval and to accommodate any changes you request.
- We will put the audio through post-production to guarantee clarity and crisp audio.
- Lastly, we’ll send you over the final version in your preferred format. You’re ready to go!
A quick look at our Russian voice over services
- eLearning courses and educational materials: According to the EF English Proficiency Index, just 5.48% of Russia’s population speak English. This means that any eLearning courses and educational material you’re looking to successfully disseminate across Eastern Europe and Russia would require additional translation with a Russian voice over, or with Russian subtitle translation. You should also consider the accessibility requirements of your project, as Audio Description is an important reason for investing in voice over.
- B2B and B2C advertising campaigns: As we’ve mentioned, the powerful, wide-reaching Russian media sector could offer excellent video advertising opportunities for any business with their sights set on the Russian market. The crucial thing is that you source the very best voice over talent to truly engage with your target demographic.
- HR and corporate training videos: Given the low level of English proficiency in Russia compared to the rest of Europe, it is vital that your operations in Russian-speaking regions have access to internal company videos in their own language.
- And more, including video game voice over, social media campaigns and accessibility-focused Audio Description.
Who should I choose for my Russian voice over?
VoiceBox is the perfect partner for companies with global ambitions. If you’re looking for high-quality voice over services, here are three reasons why you should choose us:
- Expert guidance: Our super talented team are experts in what they do. Their combined experience covers practically every sector imaginable, so whether you need accessible social media content, an e-Learning course or a radio ad, the VoiceBox team draw on their years of expertise to guarantee exceptional results.
- Client collaboration: We’re a multimedia agency with a difference. Our entire philosophy is based on collaboration. We prefer to treat our clients more like partners than customers, meaning your involvement at every stage of the process is vital for us in order to foster transparency and manage expectations from the get-go.
- Flexibility first: Founded almost 7 years ago, you can rest assured that VoiceBox has a deep understanding of the unpredictable – and often demanding – world of content creation! For you, this means we can adapt rapidly to changes in brief, budget or timescale for your voice over project.