Reaching an international audience doesn’t have to cost the earth. At VoiceBox, we’ve been helping big brands reach even larger audiences with high-quality subtitle translation for over a decade.
VoiceBox is an industry-leading multimedia agency with a difference
Working with global clients like Google and Bentley, as well as ambitious SMEs and independent film companies, we’ve developed a deep understanding of the unpredictable and fast-moving world of content creation. From this, we’ve developed a flexible approach: we’re able to accommodate fast-turnaround times while maintaining high quality.
We’ve also learnt that treating our clients like partners and carefully listening to their specific requirements leads to the highest rate of project success. We take time to fully understand your project, helping to avoid inconsistencies in branding and voice, then work with you every step of the way to help you reach your goals. Our first-rate, straightforward customer service has led to us posting a 98% customer satisfaction rate.
What type of subtitle translation services do we offer?
Our professional subtitle translation services are available in 212+ languages and we’ve got thousands of expert subtitle translators on our books. If you’ve got your sights set on going global with your video content, you’re in the right place. When you work with VoiceBox, you’ll work with an award-winning and agile team that is dedicated to bringing you the perfect final product. We offer subtitle translation services for a range of content, including but not limited to:
- Documentaries, short films and feature films
- Advertising and marketing campaigns
- YouTube and social media videos
- eLearning courses and training videos
Here are VoiceBox, our expert team can guide you through the process of translating subtitles and help you choose the right method for your needs.
What do our customers say?
You guys have been awesome to work with on this, from getting the original translations to the audio overlay and asset delivery
Kryptonite, an industry-leading security company on our translation for subtitles
Who are our translators?
Whether you need subtitles for a feature film, eLearning course or international advertising campaign, we know that projecting a strong brand image and offering an excellent viewer experience are business critical. That’s why when it comes to translating subtitles, there is so much more that needs to happen than simply substituting words from one language into another. Subtitle translators must consider:
- Linguistic changes between languages
- Cultural differences and traditions
- Specific pop culture connotations in the target culture
- Finding an equivalent translation for humour
- Translating complex terms correctly
- Subtitle timing
And more – all within the confines of two lines of 42 characters! This type of translation requires specific training and skills – linguistic, practical and technological.
That’s why we only work with translators who hold the relevant translation qualifications and have 5+ years' experience working on professional subtitle translation projects. We vet each and every subtitle translator to ensure they meet our strict criteria, meaning our clients only receive the very highest quality subtitle translation services.
Why choose VoiceBox as your agency for translating subtitles?
At VoiceBox, we want to work with you at every step of the way to provide you with the perfect multilingual subtitles for your global content. Our core philosophy is to work like an extension of your team, keeping you informed and involved at every step. Here are the three reasons why our translation for subtitles stands out:
- Versatile: Due to our expert team and extensive network of subtitle translators, we can deliver translation for subtitles that matches the needs of your project.
- Collaborative: We work side-by-side with our clients to ensure customer satisfaction, every time. We want to help you succeed, so will guarantee your full involvement throughout every step of the process.
- Flexible: Whether there is a change in brief, budget or timescale, we pride ourselves on our flexibility as an organisation to ensure the video subtitle translation project is still completed on time and to a high standard.