Urdu Voice Overs
Harness the power of one of the world’s most spoken languages with an Urdu voice over from VoiceBox.
If you’re looking for an Urdu voice over online, then look no further. Multimedia agency VoiceBox has over 7+ years of experience working with industry-leading, global clients. Our mission? To deliver professional voice over that helps our clients achieve their goals, every time.
Our experience with the Urdu language is wide-ranging. Urdu is one of the most popular languages with our clients based in – or looking to break into – the vast Asian market. After all, we don’t boast a 98% customer satisfaction rate for no reason. We can provide a native and authentic Urdu voice over artist from a variety of regions, including:
- The Middle East
And the many other countries around the world where there are Pakistani-speaking communities. Whether you are after an Urdu narrator to fulfil accessibility requirements for your multimedia content or to record a national ad campaign, you can rest assured VoiceBox has your back.
No matter your project size, type or turnaround time, our experienced team are ready to guide you through every step of the process.
How can Urdu open the door to new markets?
Did you know that Urdu is one of the most spoken languages not only in Asia, but in the world? It is spoken natively by nearly 70 million people and as a second language by more than 100 million people. In fact, according to Ethnologue, Urdu, is the 11th most widely spoken language in the world.
And yes, along with English, Urdu is the co-official language of Pakistan – but it is also spoken and understood across India and in parts of Bangladesh, Nepal, the Middle East, and more. There are hundreds of Pakistani-speaking communities in every corner of the world, meaning that investing in an Urdu narrator can give you the potential to truly go global.
On top of this, Pakistan has incredible potential for future economic growth. This could be due to the increasing proportion of Pakistan’s youth, who are set to contribute to the transformation and innovation of the developing nation. Indeed, Pakistan’s 220-million strong population makes for a steady export economy, presenting a golden opportunity for those companies considering investing in an Urdu narrator for their content.
How to get an Urdu voice over online
At VoiceBox, we want to make the voice over process as straightforward and simple as possible for our valued clients. We’ve set out below the six steps to getting started with securing the right Urdu narrator for your project.
- Feel free to browse our online database for Urdu voice overs and note any voice over samples that stand out to you. Or, simply get in touch with one of our experts and let us guide you. You can do this by dropping us a message on our contact form or by ringing us on 01792-450-979.
- When you first get in touch, we’ll discuss your project details, as well as your wider brand considerations. We’ll collaboratively develop a quote, which takes into account your timescale and budget.
- Then, we’ll finalise the right voice over for you. We will think about the gender, age, tone of voice, dialect and regional accent that perfectly suits your project,
- Our Urdu voice over artist (or artists) will get to work to record your brief. Then, our team will send it to you for your approval and to accommodate any changes you request.
- We will put the audio through post-production to guarantee clarity and crisp audio.
- Lastly, we’ll send you over the final version in your preferred format. You’re ready to go!
Our Urdu voice over services at a glance
- eLearning courses and educational materials: Adding an Urdu voice over artist to your eLearning course can drive international sales, boost engagement and understanding for Urdu speakers, and ensure you are adhering to accessibility guidelines.
- B2B and B2C advertising campaigns: Pakistan is said to have "a vibrant media landscape; among the most dynamic in South Asia and world." For those planning to advertise and/or market in Pakistan or other Urdu-speaking markets this is yet another reason to consider investing in an Urdu narrator. You could also invest in subtitle services for content suitable for those social media scrollers.
- And more, including video game voice over, social media campaigns and accessibility-focused Audio Description.
Why choose VoiceBox for an Urdu voice over artist?
VoiceBox is the perfect partner for companies with global ambitions. If you’re looking for a high-quality Urdu voice over artist, here are three reasons why you should choose us:
- Expert guidance: Our super talented team are experts in what they do. Their combined experience covers practically every sector imaginable. Whether you need accessible social media content, an e-Learning course or a radio ad, simply browse through our Urdu voice over samples or give us a call. The VoiceBox team draws on their years of expertise to guarantee exceptional results.
- Client collaboration: We’re a multimedia agency with a difference. Our entire philosophy is based on collaboration. We prefer to treat our clients more like partners than customers, meaning your involvement at every stage of the process is vital for us in order to foster transparency and manage expectations from the get-go.
- Flexibility first: Founded almost 7 years ago, you can rest assured that VoiceBox has a deep understanding of the unpredictable – and often demanding – world of content creation! For you, this means we can adapt rapidly to changes in brief, budget or timescale for your Urdu voice over project.